PUD/HOA Information for External Parties
Quarterly assessments for 2021 are $645 per lot. Consult your Local Homes Corporation regarding dues in the Ridge Townhomes and the Preserve. Assessments cover:
- Eight on-site staff dedicated to operational activities of the Genesee Foundation and seasonal open space staff.
- Access to all our facilities, including pools, clubhouses, tennis pickleball courts, hiking trails, playground, and more
- Trash/recycling and annual curbside chipping and pine needle pickup.
- Jefferson County off-duty Sheriff Patrol, including optional vacation checks.
- Private drive snow plowing and maintenance.
- Forest and trail management.
- Many community events, such as the 4th of July Parade and Celebration, concerts, and First Friday
- Contributions to the Reserve fund to allow for maintenance, replacement, and improvements to the Foundation’s facilities and assets.
- An Architectural Review Committee with three paid professionals.
Annual budgets for the Foundation are prepared and monitored by full-time employees . They also prepare estimates of necessary funds reserved for capital repairs and improvements. Budgets and reserve fund estimates are reviewed and approved by the Finance Committee. All interim financial reports are reviewed by the Finance Committee and the full Board of Directors on a continuing basis.
Annual reviews of financial statements are conducted by an independent CPA firm and a certified audit is prepared every three years.
The Genesee Foundation carries insurance to cover all common areas, staff, the Board and volunteers. If you require a Certificate of Insurance, please contact Assured Partners at 303-863-7788